Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Out the Door--Soonish

Dream Agent's off to the Florida Writers Conference in Tampa this weekend. We Sunshine State denizens are topping off gas tanks, shopping for non-perishable food, and logging onto NOAA four times a day to check the progress of Hurricane Wilma. She shouldn't get this far north, but we're going to be wet for the next several days.

In the meantime, DA has been waiting for a couple of submissions to clear selected editors' desks, then Crash Test is hitting the courier. I think as long as we were waiting in the pipeline, I was fine. Now that I know it's actually going out, I'm getting nervous. Kind of like waiting for the phone to ring a couple of weeks before prom. Will it ring? Will the right voice be on the other end? And what the hell am I going to wear?

I don't wait well. Guess it's back to working on the website.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009