Thursday, October 13, 2005

Download Queen

I am having so much fun with my new iPod. When DH got one for his birthday, I thought, "That's cute. I don't think I need one of those."

Oh, so wrong. Once I realized that he would stock his iPod with all that weird atonal music he loves, like the Lounge Lizards, Nick Cave, and Bruce Cockburn, I also realized that I'd have to get my own. Now I have become the Queen of Downloads.

Oh, the joy to have a playlist full of nothing but Jimmy Buffett. Or stuff to play in the car that's loud. Foo Fighters loud. U2 loud. Lenny Kravitz and Garbage and Liz Phair loud. And india.arie when I'm in one of those "I'm every woman" moods, and Jamie Cullum and Michael Bublé for jazz from cute young guys. I'm going to run out of room if I'm not careful...

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009