Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Insult Added to Injury

Day 2 of workshop. Same as Day 1, different presenter. I have now heard the same information FOUR TIMES. I think I get it. I do have a college degree. Two, in fact.

Grr.

Our hot water heater is peeing all over our laundry room floor. It's been like this for a while, and we can't do much about it, since teachers have NO money at the end of the summer. So we slog through wet, do lots of mopping, and forget to turn the hot water back on so we can shower with some temperature. It will cost in excess of $500 to put a new water heater in, what with installation and permitting. Permitting?! Yes. Apparently, a water heater requires a permit. Installation and permitting cost more than the freakin' heater itself.

Double grr.

I am so going to need Happy Hour on Friday.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009