Friday, August 12, 2005

The Bed List/The Dinner List

One superhero and one spy. Of sorts.

BED LIST: CHRISTIAN BALE



If I knew how to type out a growling noise, I would type out a growling noise. Dang, that's pretty. It's also talented and the latest to fill out the Batsuit (and quite well, I might add). This guy's a real chameleon, going from Little Women to American Psycho to A Midsummer Night's Dream to The Machinist, and getting us to buy all of those roles. And he's hot. And check out that six pack! Unfortunately, scrunching down to the bottom of the picture won't show you anything else. I know. I tried.

DINNER LIST: MIKE MYERS



Austin Powers is not my idea of a dream date, but I'd love to spend an evening with Mike Myers. He's goofy (Wayne's World, anyone?), very smart, does a wicked Scottish accent thanks to growing up with a Scottish father, and nice. He is, after all, Canadian. Yeah, baby!!

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009