Friday, August 19, 2005

The Bed List/The Dinner List

It's a science fiction double feature!

BED LIST: MICHAEL BIEHN



Recognize this look? Maybe this will jog your memory: "I came through time for you, Sarah." My BF Kelly and I have been lusting after Michael Biehn since The Terminator. Aliens only added to our case. He's even hot as the psycho Special Forces guy in The Abyss. Plus, he's from Alabama. Sexy and Southern. Downright deadly!!

DINNER LIST: TIM CURRY



Versatile, funny, and charming; that's Tim Curry. I love him in everything he does, from The Hunt for Red October to Charlie's Angels to Spamalot, but the ultimate Tim Curry role is, of course, Dr. Frank N. Furter in The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Remember this look?



Any guy who'll dress like this is aces in my book. Let's have dinner and do the Time Warp!!

2 comments:

Diana Peterfreund said...

OH. MY. GOD. Another person who loves Biehn like I love Biehn. favorite romantic movie of all tiem is The Terminator. Love it, love him, love the whole shebang.

And of course, special place in my heart for Tim Curry a'la RHPS. After all, when I met my boyfriend of nearly five years, he was dressed up like him. ::vbg::

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only person who loved Michael Biehn. I fell in love with him in The Terminator. I wanted to see more movies with Linda Hamilton and Michael because their chemistry was so hot.

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009