Friday, March 31, 2006

The Bed List/The Dinner List

BED LIST: CARY ELWES



I don't care how many villains he might choose to play--for me, Cary Elwes will always be Westley. "A farm boy, poor and perfect, with eyes like the sea after a storm." I mean, really; no normal woman would turn down someone this good looking, especially when he's staring you in the face and uttering the words "As you wish."

DINNER LIST: MANDY PATINKIN



Mandy Patinkin has, to his many credits, one of the all-time great lines in modern American movies: "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." He's also a talented singer and dancer (he's been all over Broadway) and is currently plying his trade in Criminal Minds, an interesting look at the cops who deal with the crazy criminals show. His resume alone would ensure a great conversation, but that wicked sparkle in his eyes would be a lovely dessert.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009