Friday, March 10, 2006

The Bed List/The Dinner List

BED LIST: RUSSELL CROWE



I unabashedly admit that I am wild about Russell Crowe, even if he does fly off the handle and throw diva fits and telephones. Australian. Talented. Sexy as all get out. Plus, who can resist a man who can utter a line like "On my signal, unleash hell" and not sound utterly ridiculous? Or who named his first rock band 30 Odd Foot of Grunts and his second The Ordinary Fear of God? Best yet, he seems to have his head on straight where it matters:
"I'd move to Los Angeles if Australia and New Zealand were swallowed up by a huge tidal wave, if there was a bubonic plague in Europe, and if the continent of Africa disappeared from some Martian attack." Sounds about right.

DINNER LIST: PHILLIP SEYMOUR HOFFMAN



This guy reminds me of the kind of person who'd be a howl to go out drinking with. He's not particularly handsome, but he's cute enough. He chooses very interesting roles (The Talented Mr. Ripley, Boogie Nights, Twister, Almost Famous, Flawless, and his Oscar turn in Capote), which leads me to believe he'd be as interesting to have dinner with.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009