Friday, March 24, 2006

The Bed List/The Dinner List

BED LIST: DIERKS BENTLEY



Dierks Bentley is just adorable. He's definitely on the "cute" end of the spectrum rather than the "hot" end, but who wouldn't love a giggle or two whilst rolling in the hay? Plus, he's a curly. I'm a curly. We could connect on a primal level right there (trust me, you folks with straight hair have no earthly idea what it's like). And he has a sly sense of humor. Watch a few videos here if you don't believe me (I recommend "What Was I Thinkin'" and "Come a Little Closer"). I know what I'm thinkin'.

DINNER LIST: JEFF FOXWORTHY



Jeff Foxworthy was probably the guy who got you in trouble in high school for laughing in algebra class. He's best known for his "You might be a redneck" schtick (my favorite: "If your mother doesn't remove the Marlboro from her lips while telling the state trooper to kiss her ass, you might be a redneck"), but he's dead on with his observations about marriage and kids as well. Dinner with Jeff would be a hoot.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009