Friday, March 03, 2006

The Bed List/The Dinner List

BED LIST: TERRENCE DASHON HOWARD



I have to admit that the first time I saw Terrence Dashon Howard, in The Best Man, I didn't pay much attention to him. Who could blame me, with Taye Diggs and Morris Chestnut taking up screen time? Since then, though, TDH has grown on me. As in, Hustle and Flow some of that my way, won't you? Those eyes...yum. That gorgeous skin...wow. Give us a ring, won't you? I'll do my best to make it less hard out there for ya, pimp.

DINNER LIST: BEN STEIN



One of my goals in life is to Win Ben Stein's Money. Well, technically, was, since the show's no longer on, but I digress. You have to admire a guy who graduated at the top of his class at Yale Law, has written for scads of really impressive magazines, and uttered one of cinema's all-time great lines: "Bueller? Bueller?" This would be a dinner that would carry over into lunch the next day, given the wide range of topics he could discuss. Don't believe me? Check out his website for yourself. "Anyone? Anyone?"

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009