Friday, January 20, 2006

The Bed List/The Dinner List

BED LIST: BRAD PITT



Okay, I give. Every time I go to the grocery store, it's all-Brad-all-the-time, so I can't help looking at him. It's gotten easier as he's gotten older. I was never crazy about him in the early years--too blond and pretty--but he's aging well. Plus, I think Angie's good for him. There. I've said it.

DINNER LIST: PETER WEIR



I'm a heavy duty visual person, so when I saw my first Peter Weir movie (Witness), I fell in love. His movies are thoughtful and interesting, and better still, they're beautiful to look at. Dead Poet's Society. Green Card. The Truman Show. Master and Commander. He's worked with amazing actors throughout his career, but I think the best part of dinner with Peter Weir would be discovering how he sees. Amazing.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009