Friday, January 06, 2006

The Bed List/The Dinner List

BED LIST: LIEV SCHREIBER



My first encounter with Liev Schreiber was as the science-obsessed boyfriend in Kate and Leopold. Frankly, I didn't notice him much because I was busy drooling over Hugh Jackman, but I digress. But the more I saw of Liev, the more I liked. Frankly, I'd like to see more. Naked would be fun.

DINNER LIST: GEORGE CARLIN



George Carlin is rude, crass, opinionated, and smart as hell. He's unafraid to take on anyone--from the FCC ("Seven Words You Can't Say on Television," anyone?) to the Catholic Church (as Cardinal Glick in Dogma, the priest who blesses his golf clubs with holy water and brings you "Buddy Christ"). No matter which target he's chosen, he's brilliant at eviscerating it while leaving you in hysterics.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009