Friday, January 13, 2006

The Bed List/The Dinner List

BED LIST: LENNY KRAVITZ



My writing bud Nancy lucked into Aerosmith tickets last week (I hate her! Just kidding!), and I hate her all the more because Lenny Kravitz was the opening act. There's nothing like blasting "Are You Gonna Go My Way?" loud enough to make your ears bleed while exceeding the speed limit. But I digress. Nancy has a serious Rob Thomas fixation, but she said one evening sitting ten feet away from Lenny Kravitz got her fantasizing multiple ways to Let Love Rule with the ex-Mr. Bonet. She'd have to fight me for him, though. Rawr.

DINNER LIST: STEVEN TYLER



Twenty years ago, Steven Tyler was pretty hot--possibly could have made the Bed List. But this isn't twenty years ago, and Steve has a lot of mileage on his too-skinny-to-be-believed chassis. He is one seriously interesting guy, though, so he'd be a hoot to have over for dinner. I know. "Dream on," right?

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009