Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Seattle Weather

I don't care how cool/trendy/earthy the Pacific Northwest is, I could never live in Seattle. We've had two days of gray, drizzly Seattle weather here in usually sunny Central Florida, and I am ready to hurt someone. I'd definitely need meds for Seasonal Affectiveness Disorder if something uprooted Chez mimi to the other end of the country. Plus, I don't do Starbucks. Hate coffee. Hate it. Love the smell, hate the taste. I'd last about 24 hours in the land of constant drizzle and cold. Plus, how often could you drive to and from work with the top down?

Seattle has, I have to admit, one of the coolest open-air markets ever (Pike Place--love the fresh flowers!!), but it's not enough to wrench me out of Florida. Plus, you can't swim or surf at the beach there, especially not in December. Take that!

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009