Friday, November 04, 2005

The Bed List/The Dinner List

BED LIST: JAKE GYLLENHAAL



It's practically cradle robbing to lust after Jake Gyllenhaal, but I don't care. Woof. Love the eyes, love the bod. Love the energy. Woof.

DINNER LIST: GARY SINISE



My CSI obsession continues intact--here I go picking another crime scene investigator. This time, Steppenwolf Theater Company alum Gary Sinise. I fell in love with his work a long time ago, when he played George to John Malkovich's Lennie in Of Mice and Men (English major, remember? I'm a sucker.) He acts and directs. Plus, who else could hold his own with Tom Hanks the way he did as Lieutenant Dan? Or play an iconic character like Stu Redman from Stephen King's The Stand (my favorite S.K. title)? He's not the most handsome or famous, but he's got it.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009