Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Princess mimi

Confession: I own a tiara. Once, after a particularly nasty day at school, I ended up at a friend's house and told her, "I deserve my own tiara." I do not have beauty queen envy. I just understand, completely and totally, that I am the Queen of My Own Universe and as such deserve my own tiara.

So I bought one. Three and one-quarter inches of blinding rhinestones (if you're going to wear one, it needs to make a statement). I've been photographed in this tiara pumping gas, buying snacks and beer, and celebrating a milestone birthday. Yes, I wore it to school. Photos will be in this year's yearbook.

In keeping with the princess theme, and in honor of my own lovely five-year-old princess, I took this quiz to determine my secret Disney Princess identity. No surprise here:

Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your apperance. Also, you make judgements of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

Makes sense. I read all the flippin' time, and DH surely can be a beast, especially when he hasn't eaten. Good thing I can see through that gruff exterior, huh? True to form, when we got married, he moved in with clothes, some family furniture, and about fifteen cartons of books. Remind you of a movie?

Now if only my furniture and household items would come to life and cook me gourmet meals...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Pocahontas

Anonymous said...

I am also Ariel, which I totally see.
Chgo Jude ;-)

Anonymous said...

I was Cinderella, but I clicked on the "possible answers" and was only 33% Cinderella. 22% Aurora, and then 11% on 4 other princesses. I think that makes me the well-rounded, Renaisance Princess. Every women. The Princess Epitome. Except I'm not sure I spelled Renaisance correctly....

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009