Friday, February 18, 2005

Torture, Thy Name is Email

Dream agent sent me an email this afternoon. She wants to talk with me about Crash Test. She's leaving the office early today, so she wants me to call her on Tuesday.

All together now for a primal scream: AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

This waiting thing may actually kill me. I'm going to have to snap on the surgical gloves this weekend to preserve what little intact cuticle I have (there's not much). All I can do is pray that she's not sadist enough to ask me to call her so she can reject me while I'm paying for long distance. That would just be cruel. Like making me wait over the holiday weekend isn't.

Hmph.

Off to freebase some pasta.

3 comments:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

OMG!! That is great and it sucks at the same time! I feel your pain, but just be patient, think of what you want to talk about, what you want to ask her and BE EXCITED! This is GREAT news!

Diana Peterfreund said...

Wow! WOW! Good luck on Tuesday!

Diana Peterfreund said...

And now it's Wednesday. Come on, chica, spill!

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009