Tuesday, February 08, 2005

STILL Waiting...

So I think, "What the hell!" and email an editor I've been courting about my book. She says yes, please send me the full! (Go me!)

Then I email the agent I've been courting (still no word, and only three days until the 30-day exclusive expires) to tell her about the editor and she emails back with "Good for you!"

And that's it.

No phone call? No auction? No obscene advance?

More waiting in my future. Urk.

And did I mention I got rear-ended in traffic today? Talk about insult added to injury...

1 comments:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

AGH! My husband got hit today too!!! Question--you have an agent already, but you sent your ms to an editor you are interested in? What is your agent DOING? Curious! And hope it's not my agent too! (did I find you on the Yahoo chick lit group?) Steph

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009