Thursday, March 03, 2005

As God is my witness...

Desirous of a little time kill on a rainy afternoon, I took the "Which Classic Novel Do You Belong In?" quiz and discovered, to not much surprise, that I should be lounging on the front porch of Tara with the Tarleton twins:

GWTW
Darling, it seems that you belong in Gone with the
Wind; the proper place for a romantic. You
belong in a tumultous world of changes and
opportunities, where your independence paves
the road for your survival. It is trying being
both a cynic and a dreamer, no?


I should have known. Southerner, hardhead, total weakness for a dark, handsome man with a mouth on him. Plus, radishes make me retch. Bring on the hoopskirts!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a fast teen weight loss site/blog. It pretty much covers fast teen weight loss related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009