Thursday, January 01, 2009

You Say You Want a Resolution...

...well you know/we all want to change ourselves.

Day one of a fresh new year, and I never made it out of my pajamas. That's a successful day, methinks! I did work, though, cleaning out kitchen cabinets and making hoppin' john and collards. How many times do I have to tell you people, Florida IS in the South!

Today's the day for New Year's resolutions, but I'm not going to get all weird about those. Instead, some goals for the year:
  • Finish 2009 healthier than I started.
  • Continue decluttering my house.
  • Read every book that has won the Newbery Medal in addition to anything else I find interesting.
  • Honor my time by saying yes only to things that matter or that make me and my family happy.
  • Honor my writing by devoting time to it, too.
Wish me luck!

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009