Tuesday, January 27, 2009

10 Favorite Articles of Clothing You Own

  1. Pajamas. Any style. Cotton in the summer, flannel in the winter. I loves me some jammies.
  2. Birkenstock Tatami Ashley sandals. Discontinued, of course, so when I wear this pair out, I will cry. Or, Crocs. The cute ones, not the clunky ones. Whoever designed these goes into the Teacher Hall of Fame.
  3. Ratty French terry striped boatneck pullover. The ultimate in comfort after a crappy day at work.
  4. Chico's Bella crop pants. Fun and sassy.
  5. Fuzzy orange and green "Tigers" school colors slippers my sister found for me at Mega-Lo-Mart. They don't match a thing I own, but my toes get cold on all that tile.
  6. Sterling silver charm bracelet. I know, it's technically not clothing, but it's part of my style. Whatever that might be. Plus, all those charms were selected and mean something to me.
  7. V-neck 3/4 sleeve cotton T-shirts. These might be the perfect garment.
  8. "Go to Hell" Pants. Wild patterns just for the hell of it. I have them in blue flowers, primitive embroidery, hot pink/green plaid, and a beige/black combo that remind me of Africa, just to name a few.
  9. "Conjunction Junction" sweatshirt. I don't really like sweatshirts (ribbed hems are deadly with a butt like mine), but this one is too classic. On the back, the eternal question: "What's your function?" Perfect for your favorite English teacher. And for the writer in me...
  10. "Be careful or you'll end up in my novel" T-shirt. Just for funzies, and the weird looks you get from the people in the Panera or the Starbucks when you're there for free Wi-Fi.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009