Friday, March 02, 2007

The Bed List/The Dinner List

BED LIST: TOM SELLECK



This is Tom Selleck the way we best remember him, in all his moustached, hairy-chested, Magnum P.I. glory. He's aged well, of course--men this good looking always do, the bastards. But there's something about revisiting a junior high crush that amps up the sigh-meter. Yep, I'd investigate him in private.

DINNER LIST: BRIAN WILLIAMS



It would be interesting to see whether Brian Williams and my brother think alike about Iraq and our continuing involvement. I don't imagine you can undergo an IED attack and the subsequent hospital stay and therapy without having some very interesting thoughts about our involvement in the Middle East. I'd be happy to pay for dinner to find those out.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009