Thursday, March 22, 2007

Birthday Babes

In one of the weirder bits of cosmic woo-woo, two of my very bestest friends both have birthdays today! One has decamped--tres unfortunately--to Texas, but she's in town this week. The other is one of my oldest and dearest. We met in seventh grade geography class. Fourth period, so we had lockers in the same block. She is one of the few, the proud, to whom I can say, "Lake Titicaca, Lake Maracaibo" and have her laugh her ass off (there's a good reason). She's also my only non-family post-college roommate--aside from DH, of course--and a devoted and loyal Parrothead. Why wouldn't I love this woman?

The cards I picked out for theme celebrate enduring friendship and female feistiness. Jungle Goddesses, indeed. I'm a lucky, lucky gal!

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009