Thursday, October 19, 2006

White and Nerdy: Full Disclosure


I have spent the last several days laughing my butt off at this song, mostly because it cuts so close to home! I have either done or dated so many of these. I hereby cop to the following white and nerdy activities:
  • I have played D&D.
  • My uncle, the engineer, collects M.C. Escher engravings.
  • Although I prefer tea to coffee, I'm not really a fan of Earl Grey.
  • My rims are also stationary.
  • I own action figures.
  • I rock at Minesweeper.
  • You want me as your Trivial Pursuit partner.
  • Not only have I collected X-Men, but I have a good friend who owns a rockin' comic book store.
  • Fountain pens need protection.
  • I have edited Wikipedia.
  • I could quote you Monty Python and the Holy Grail easily. (Ni!)
  • To my shame, I admit to owning a fanny pack.
  • I only shop at Gap when there is a sale.
  • Bubble wrap rules!
  • Although I did not belong to the A/V or Glee Clubs or the Chess Team, I was Quiz Bowl captain.
  • Picard, unless Kirk is in full-bore "Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!" mode.
  • Yea, verily, I have attended ye Renaissance Faire.
Nerdy in the extreme, yes. Whiter than sour cream? Lord, I hope not.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009