Friday, October 20, 2006

The Bed List/The Dinner List

BED LIST: MORRIS CHESTNUT



I am taking my life into my hands with this pick, because my good friend Laurene has dibs on Morris Chestnut. Unless he's willing to consider a threesome, I might not emerge unscathed from an encounter a deux. Laurene would kill me. Then again, one heavenly night with Mr. Morris might do me in anyway.

DINNER LIST: BILL COSBY



As someone who grew up with Fat Albert, I'm predisposed to like Bill Cosby. I liked him more when Little Bill came out right when my kids were old enough to appreciate it. I know he's not perfect. But I respect the hell out of him for having the guts to say what he thinks, even though some people in the African-American community wish he would just shut up and go count his millions. Here's to not shutting up, and to common sense.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009