Friday, September 29, 2006

The Bed List/The Dinner List

BED LIST: ASHTON KUTCHER



Okay, this one is purely on looks. That, and he has the smarts to marry an older woman. She's Demi Moore, of course, but she's still older. Good for him. Definitely good for her. Rawr.

DINNER LIST: BILL GATES



Ashton Kutcher and Bill Gates--Beauty and the Geek, or what? I'm the first to admit that I am no fan of Microsoft products, aka "Bloatware." Buying Microsoft contributes to the sheepification of America, so no Windows for me, thanks. I do, however, have great respect for Bill Gates because of his generosity and clarity of thinking. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation puts considerable cash into worthy causes, from rethinking education to providing sensible health care for sub-Saharan Africa. This man is always thinking ahead, and he's rich enough to do something about it. That, I can respect. And gladly buy dinner for.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009