Friday, September 08, 2006

The Bed List/The Dinner List

BED LIST: JONATHAN RHYS-MYERS



Okay, Jonathan Rhys-Myers is a little dreamier and prettier than I usually go for, but he's worth it, dontcha think? Totally adorable in Bend it Like Beckham, plays the naughty boy in Vanity Fair. Oh, and he's been Elvis, too. Young Elvis. Young, good looking Elvis. And he has an accent. Good looking, gorgeous eyes, has an accent. Yep, that's a recipe for trouble.

DINNER LIST: WILLIAM H. MACY



William H. Macy is a terrific actor and a terrific person. Too bad he doesn't do it for me, since he's in my age group and is closer to the bounds of reality than my usual Bed List picks, but I digress. Besides, he's married to Felicity Huffman, and like this desperate housewife has a snowball's chance in hell against her. Right. I'd do dinner, though.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009