Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Evil Research Papers

Man, the senior class is freaking out today--their research papers are due. From what I understand, my students are fanned out all over the school, pecking away like a bunch of chickens because they're not clued in enough to do things ahead of time. Plus, the printer in my classroom has mysteriously gone on the blink and won't print at all. (Read: I removed the toner cartridge)

Let's just say I've been on the receiving end of a lot of strange looks today. Students who can't believe that I've marked their papers late because they're bringing them by sixth period when they have my class third. ("But I just got to school!" "You have me third period. It's late.") That's five percent off the top right there. Tomorrow, ten percent. Friday, twenty percent.

They were warned. Plus, in five minutes, I'm walking out the door. They'd better type fast.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009