Friday, May 26, 2006

The Bed List/The Dinner List

BED LIST: MEL GIBSON



There's just something about Mel! Could be the Australian accent (although he was born in the US), maybe the gorgeous blue eyes, maybe the fact that he's a big prankster/practical joker. Something. That, and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeverything. Rawr.

DINNER LIST: KEVIN SPACEY



Find me a good looking, intelligent man, and I'll be happy to have dinner. Kevin Spacey doesn't trip that trigger, but he's certainly the kind of man who can hold his own from appetizers to espresso. Plus, I love the kind of actor who disappears into a role, and that is certainly his forte. I can even forgive him for Bobby Darin. It takes a set of brass ones to attempt a biopic these days. I can respect that.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009