Thursday, April 20, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

Time to glean the iPod. Turns out some of the downloads always get skipped, so it's time to prune them off to make room for more stuff. One deficit seemed to be bubblegum. It's embarrassing. But still, bubblegum pop is catchy and fun to play when you're in the car.

But since my CD collection leans in other directions than bubblegum, it's off to iTunes. Now, blushing from head to toe at the outright badness of my $15 gift card purchases, I need to come clean. Here's what I bought:
  • Britney Spears, "Toxic"
  • Christina Aguilera, "Come on Over Baby"
  • Wang Chung, "Everybody Have Fun Tonight"
  • Usher, "Caught Up"
  • Usher, "Yeah!"
  • Rose Royce, "Car Wash"
  • Kelly Clarkson, "Since U Been Gone"
  • Kylie Minogue, "Can't Get You Out of My Head"
  • Jewel, "Intuition"
  • Spice Girls, "Say You'll Be There"
  • P!nk, "Get the Party Started"
  • Iggy Pop, "Real Wild Child (Wild One)"
  • Go West, "King of Wishful Thinking"
  • Rick Astley, "Never Gonna Give You Up"
Oh, the horror. (Even if the cool crowd can forgive me for Iggy, P!nk, and maybe Usher)

What did I leave out?

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009