Friday, September 30, 2005

The Bed List/The Dinner List

BED LIST: STUART TOWNSEND



Stuart Townsend doesn't get nearly the press he should. Yum. I think I fell for him as Dorian Gray in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (which, by the way, is underrated fun as long as you're willing not only to suspend disbelief, but slip it a mickey and let it crash on your couch for about two hours), but I'm excited I'll have more opportunities to drool over him on Night Stalker. That Charlize Theron is one lucky gal.

DINNER LIST: SEAN CONNERY



Sean Connery is the original extraordinary gentleman himself. You could close your eyes and listen to him for hours. Love the Scottish accent, love the growly voice. Of course, he's extremely easy to look at, even if he is a decade older than my dad. Had I a way-back machine, I'd zip back to the early sixties and the best James Bond. Then he'd go on the bed list. Hmm. Threesome with Stuart and Sean...007, circa 1962? I'd be shaken and stirred!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Old dogs know many tricks. Not that Sean is all that old...and even if he were, his heart's still beating, isn't it? Oh, yeah, my Bed List holds more than one virile, gray-haired gentleman. I'd be happy to be tutored by any of them.

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009