Friday, September 23, 2005

The Bed List/The Dinner List

By special request (waving to Bubbles!!), I proudly present...

BED LIST: JON BON JOVI



My friend Melissa is one die-hard Jersey girl. She's die-hard in love/lust with Jon Bon Jovi, too. Now I have to admit that normally, the Northeast doesn't do much for me, being a Southern gal and all, but I have to give her Jon Bon Jovi. He's hot. He's talented. He can rock you out with the full band and get you to take your clothes off in those more intimate acoustic moments. Plus, he's witty and generous (did you hear about his huge donation to Katrina victims when he was on Oprah?). Yep, total package. I'd give him plenty of reasons to give love a bad name!

DINNER LIST: MICK JAGGER



In past years, Mick might have been the hot rock guy I'd like to get out of his clothes, but considering that he's just slightly younger than my dad (and happens to share Daddy's birthday, which is bizarre if you've ever met my dad), I'll steer clear of the bedroom, thanks. Maybe gourmet food and something awesome in chocolate, with plenty of after-dinner talk about rock 'n roll and--what else?--how to get some, er, satisfaction.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice body... oooh!

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009