Thursday, June 30, 2005

Go me! Stop, sky!

FINALLY my revisions are finished, my new synopsis is in good shape, and I'm ready to take the whole thing to the post office. Or UPS. Or FedEx, given the difficulty Crash Test had arriving in Florida with the post office and UPS (complete messy story here and here). That is, I'm off if it will STOP. RAINING!!!

Today's Orlando Sentinel says that this is the second-rainiest June ever in our corner of the "Sunshine State." Normal rainfall between 7-8 inches for the month. This year, we're at 17 inches+ and rising. And yep, it's raining already this morning. Too bad, because

TODAY IS DD'S 6th BIRTHDAY!!

Hard to believe my youngest is six. She was patting my tummy last night and saying something about a new baby. Had to laugh at that one. DH has been to the vet. ;-)

Off to do some voodoo or something. Baby girl deserves some sunshine on her big day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Erica , auto insurance california

Anonymous said...

I am curious to find out what blog system you
are utilizing? I'm having some small security issues with my latest website and I'd like to find
something more secure. Do you have any suggestions?



my blog post sky foreign channels

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009