Monday, January 24, 2005

Weather Wuss

So I wake up this morning and it's 37 degrees. Did I mention that I hate being cold? That the only thing worse than being cold is being wet and cold? That once I catch a chill, it takes for-freakin'-ever to warm back up again? This is Sunny Florida, for goodness sakes! Where's the heat??

Then I read in the paper that Boston's buried under two feet of snow. I feel for them, I really do, but I just don't see the sense in volunteering for that kind of abuse every winter. I'll visit, but I'm not ever living there. Clam chowder and Bunker Hill just aren't enticement enough. Besides, I'm a southerner. I don't give a flying flip about hockey.

(Sitting in lotus position, trying out warmth mantra) Margaritaville....ohmmmm....Margaritaville.....

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009