Sunday, January 23, 2005

Travel Notes

So I'm looking at yet another way to kill time instead of writing, and I stumble across BluePyramid's Country Quiz, and I find that...



You're Italy!

You pretty much feel like you are the most long-standing bastion of civilized humanity on the face of the earth. While this is probably not true, you do have a noted history of living the good life and spreading culture to those around you. More recently, however, things have started to slide and you're having a hard time staying together and not getting beaten up. People still like to ask you how it was to be the center of high culture, but your days at the top are long past you. Avoid volcanoes, flooding, and unstable buildings wherever possible.

I wonder what would have happened if I'd said I didn't like wrestling. Hmm.

Try it yourself: Country Quiz

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009