Saturday, March 15, 2008

These Words of Mine

I'm not actually channeling Natasha Bedingfield this morning--although DD is obsessively listening to this song and "Unwritten" over and over and over--my sister sent me an internet game yesterday that's reaping some interesting results. Basically, you reply to that person with one word that you think describes her/him, then forward along to a bunch of your friends to see what emerges. Here's what I've received so far:

incisive onmiscient talkative peppy optimistic passionate unwavering effusive freak dedicated spastic beautiful

Interesting, what my friends and relations think of me (take a wild guess which word came from my sister, haha). Wonder what others would add, or what they all mean?

3 comments:

JK said...

If your sister is anything like my brother she would have said 'spastic' or maybe 'freak'. Am I right?

mimi said...

Bingo! "Spastic" it is. Sounds like your brother and my sister were scooped from the same vat. A friend of mine from school chose "freak," and I'm not exactly sure whether that was a good-natured chuck on the shoulder or something else. Hmm.

Keri Mikulski said...

I like this.. I'm going to start one, but I'm leaving out my brother.. :)

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009