Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Sinfully Tagged

"Sometimes you can learn more about a person by what they don’t tell you. Sometimes you can learn a lot from the things they just make up. If you are tagged with this Meme, lie to me. Then tag 7 other folks (one for each deadly sin) and hope they can lie."



Pride: What is your biggest contribution to the world?
I'm breathing, aren't I?
Envy: What do your coworkers wish they had which is yours?
My shoe collection.
Gluttony: What did you eat last night?
Coq au vin. In Paris.
Lust: What really lights your fire?
Depends on the day of the week. The men just come and go. You know, "If it's Tuesday, it must be Gerard Butler."
Anger: What is the last thing that really pissed you off?
The overwhelming intelligence of the American electorate. I mean, how dare they be so thoughtful?
Greed: Name something you keep from others.
My solution to world conflict. I'm holding out for the best offer since I am, after all, me (see PRIDE).
Sloth: What's the laziest thing you've ever done?
Convinced all the neighborhood kids to paint my house, inside and out, while I drank lemonade on the porch Tom Sawyer style.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009