Saturday, March 21, 2009

Simply Saturday

Just some random Q&A, courtesy of Real Simple magazine. Feel free to nab these questions for your own blog--if you're reading, consider yourself tagged.

If you suddenly came into $1,000 in spare cash, what would you do with it?
I should say "pay bills" or "save it," but screw that. Buy a new iMac. Mine's an indigo G3, and it's tired.

What song would be on the soundtrack of your life?
"Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy" by The Tams (love me some Carolina beach music). This explains why, although I have two kids who both play equipment-intensive sports, I drive a Beetle convertible.

What did you want to be when you were little?
A jockey, or a writer. No access to horses, so jockey was out, but I still thought about it...my first book was about a couple of kids who revive an abandoned barn so they can train a racehorse. Yes, I was twelve.

What makes you laugh?
Warner Bros. cartoons, Monty Python, wit, my kids, my kids laughing at my being silly, DH (very infectious laugh), driving with the top down, happiness.

What are your guiltiest pleasures?
Staying in my pajamas ALL DAY LONG and reading ALL DAY LONG. Usually these two events occur simultaneously.

What was your most embarrassing moment?
I don't embarrass easily (be young, be foolish, right?), but arriving late to the church at my wedding probably ranks up there. Then again, my friends who know and love me probably weren't surprised!

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009