Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ten Bands/Artists That Remind You of High School

  1. Bruce Springsteen - "tramps like us...baby we were born to run!"
  2. Duran Duran - "...and I'm hungry like the wolf!"
  3. R.E.M. - "...radio free Europe..."
  4. John Cougar Mellencamp - "...little ditty 'bout Jack and Diane..."
  5. The Police - "don't stand...don't stand so...don't stand so close to me..."
  6. The Pretenders - "...now I'm back on the train, yeah....oooooohhh....back on the chain gang..."
  7. Blondie - "...once I loved, and it was a gas--'til it turned out...had a heart of glass..."
  8. Rush - "...a modern day warrior, mean mean stride, today's Tom Sawyer mean mean pride..."
  9. Journey - "...so now I cooooooooome to yooooooouuuu with ooooooopen aaaaaarms..."
  10. Foreigner - "...everybody's workin' for the weekend!"
How totally eighties is that list? And I could go on and on and on, kind of like the Sugar Hill Gang.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009