Saturday, December 29, 2007

Girl Time

Today, I took my soon-to-be sister-in-law (she's engaged to Baby Bro, and they'll be married whenever he gets back from his latest round of Mideast fun) for a pedicure. Hers are coral; mine are O.P.I. "I'm Not Really a Waitress." Maybe I should have checked this out first:


Your Toes Should Be White


A little funky and a little fresh, you're constantly evolving your flirting style.

Your ideal guy: A witty brainiac with hottie potential

Stay away from: Overly dorky guys who become obsessed with you

4 comments:

Dara Edmondson said...

Just as I thought - mine should be red - as they usually are! A pedicure sounds particularly enticing right now;-)

Nancy J. Cohen said...

I like bright colors so I go for coral, hot pink, or red, depending on what outfits I'm planning to wear. Now that you've gotten your toes done, read my Bad Hair Day mystery titled PERISH BY PEDICURE.

mimi said...

Perish by Pedicure...too fun! I'll have to hit the bookstore (again). ;-)

Macy O'Neal said...

I took the quiz. Too fun!
It said mine should be pink and that I'm "girlie with an edge". Eek on the girlie part, but the 'with an edge' makes it better.
Macy

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009