Friday, December 23, 2005

The Bed List/The Dinner List

BED LIST: MATT DAMON



I know, I know. Matt Damon's a pretty boy. I agree. But DH and I love the two Bourne movies (The Bourne Identity and The Bourne Supremacy), so I've been having an all-Matt smackdown for the past couple of days. Matt with his shirt off is darned cute, in a sneak-around-behind-your-parents kind of a way. Kind of like jailbait, but without the messy legal consequences.

DINNER LIST: JOHNNY DAMON



This is Johnny, aka "The Idiot," in happier times, when he was with the Red Sox. He's since committed the baseball cardinal sin and signed a big money contract with the Evil Empire, aka the hated Yankees. I know he's young and semi-good looking, but since I knew him when he was a teenager, he's pretty much permanent jailbait as far as I'm concerned. He'd be interesting to talk to, though. Like how he got a big, fat book contract just because he's a ballplayer. Sheesh!

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009