Wednesday, July 30, 2008

RWA Bed Bandit Strikes Again!

When they interview neighbors of the serial criminal, you usually hear things like, "We're so surprised! She was so quiet!" or "I never expected anything like this." But when I came down the hall to our room at the Marriott and spotted a neatly made rollaway bed just sitting there, I had flashbacks to Reno.

Sure enough, my roommate can now be brought up on multiple charges. Can you identify this woman? (Hint: She's listed somewhere on the left!!)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have NO idea who that woman is. No idea what so ever. None. In fact, now that I look closer, I think she looks quite innocent.

mimi said...

Usually she's hiding behind a giant suitcase, which is why you're having identification issues. Try looking for the one with 20 black T-shirts and 18 pairs of high heels, and you'll be getting very, very warm. ;-)

Don't be fooled by all that blonde. Innocent she ain't, our Bed Bandit. I hear she hangs out with folks named "Mad Dog" and "Navigatrix" and "Lefty."

Anonymous said...

A fine and talented group of wenches they be, I dare say!

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009