Monday, June 30, 2008

Birthday Girl!

Baby girl, aka "Frack," is nine today. Nine going on twenty-six, that is. She's gorgeous, if I do say so myself, with a wonderful sense of fashion (don't know where that comes from, since I am the least fashionable woman I know this side of frumpy) and a goofy sense of humor. She truly is the kind of sunshine that mamas and daddies sing about making them happy when skies are grey.

So we have best buddy sleepover going and dinner by request (pork roast, parmesan risotto, and broccoli casserole), and sometime this week we'll do pedicures and go see Kit, the American girl, figure out the Great Depression. Only one more year in single digits! I can't believe she's that old. Yikes. Guess I came by all this grey hair naturally!

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009