Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Tagged! On Your Mind

Happened by Diana's Diversions and read this, so I consider myself tagged. Consider yourself tagged if you're reading!

You're feeling: A little tired. It's the end of a long day--they're all long when they start at 5 am!--and I still have cleaning and such to do before I can curl up and sleep.

To your left: a notebook, a pile of paper (so what else is new?), the love seat, DD drinking ice water, and the Brittanys.

On your mind: grading papers and my messy house.

Last meal included: salad, teriyaki chicken fingers, potato skins, and fried mozzarella. Yep, I'll be paying for that one.

You sometimes find it hard to: do everything I want to do, especially when everything I ought to do is yelling so loud.

The weather: Chamber of Commerce: low 80s, sunny, cottonball clouds. This is why I love Florida (and drive a convertible!).

Something you have a collection of: Antique advertising.

A smell that cheers you up: homemade bread.

A smell that can ruin your mood: musty.

How long since you last shaved: about 14 hours.

The current state of your hair: Curly, what else?

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): Aside from the pile of paper? Probably my tiara.

Your skill with chopsticks: Pretty good, at least until the sauce starts breaking up the rice.

Which section you head for first in a bookstore: Yes.

Something you’re craving: A massage.

Your general thoughts on the presidential race: I want real information instead of freakin' sound bites. I'm interested in the running mate choices. Until then, I'm reserving final judgment.

How many times have you been hospitalized this year: I haven't been hospitalized since the last time I gave birth.

Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: The aforementioned bookstore.

You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good: Lawyer. But then I'd have to find a new dad.

Something that freaks you out a little: People who don't think for themselves, like Rush Limbaugh's Dittoheads.

Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: Soda.

You have never:
Inhaled.

You never want to: Become a money-grubbing a**hole.

2 comments:

Keri Mikulski said...

Like the last one! And the bookstore - yes, it's the place I too like to go to relax.. :)

Macy O'Neal said...

Most mine, too!!! Thanks for the great blog idea.

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009