Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hedonism Run Amok

So I go to iTunes and download music. This isn't something I normally do, and I'm ashamed to admit that my iTunes choices aren't hip, groundbreaking, or anything that would cement my status as a cool chick. They are, however, fun tunes for walking and driving. My latest blush-inducing purchases:
  • "Jump" - Madonna
  • "Love Can Move Mountains" - Celine Dion
  • "Fake" - Alexander O'Neal
  • "Criticize" - Alexander O'Neal
  • "Comin' Home Baby" - Mel Tormé
  • "That's the Way It Is" - Celine Dion
  • "You're the First, the Last, My Everything" - Barry White
  • "This Time I Know It's for Real" - Donna Summer
  • "Car Wash" - Rose Royce
  • "Build Me Up Buttercup" - The Foundations
  • "Perfect Way" - Scritti Politti
  • "Ain't No Other Man" - Christina Aguilera
  • "Off the Wall" - Michael Jackson
  • "The Way You Move" - OutKast & Sleepy Brown
  • "Bust a Move" - Young MC
  • "I Melt With You" - Modern English
  • "Die Another Day" - Madonna
  • "Don't Tell Me" - Madonna
  • "Hung Up" - Madonna
  • "Music" - Madonna
  • "U + Ur Hand" - P!nk
No idea why I'm on such a Madonna kick, but there you have it.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009