Friday, January 26, 2007

The Bed List/The Dinner List

BED LIST: KEITH URBAN



I cannot for the life of me figure out why it took so long for me to put this Wonder from Down Under as a Bed List choice. Probably because he's a default. Think about a hot man, and Keith comes to mind. He's an excellent guitar player, an interesting songwriter, and hugely talented. And hot. Did I mention hot? Oh, yeah.

DINNER LIST: JOHN CLEESE



Of course, John Cleese is far more multifaceted than this picture would suggest, but since the Minister of Silly Walks, in addition to the many, many characters he played on Monty Python's Flying Circus, is the way I was first introduced to this insanely fun and smart man, I had to choose it. Loved A Fish Called Wanda, love his transplanted Englishman sheriff in Silverado, love him in just about anything.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009