Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

The last three items on my son's Christmas list were priceless. After the litany of electronic everything--he is nine, after all--he asked for:
  • A new bone for my dog.
  • A bell from your sleigh.
  • Peace on Earth.
Can't help much with that last item, but these found their way to the bottom of his and his sister's stockings:


Later on, he said he really didn't care about what he did or didn't show up from his letter to Santa. "The best things about Christmas," he says, "are Jesus being born and being with the family."

I agree. My blessings are a wonderful husband and two kids who think of other people first. Lucky, lucky me. If I didn't have a thing to unwrap, those would be enough.

Believe!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I agree. My blessings are a wonderful husband and two kids who think of other people first. Lucky, lucky me. If I didn't have a thing to unwrap, those would be enough."

You know if your previous post wasn't about fridges and your nex about the bed and dinner list, I'd almost believe you! Happy New Year, we love you

JP

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009