Sunday, June 18, 2006

Viva El Nacho!

Okay, so the kids and I take DH out for Father's Day. Steak lunch, custom-smoked ribs and pork loin for dinner followed by homemade ice cream dessert thanks to my baby bro, who's into that sort of thing, and a trip to the megaplex to see Nacho Libre.

OMG. Laughed my butt off at Jack Black's butt in "stretchy pants." This movie is completely juvenile, as in sneeze-black-beans-out-your-nose- and-get-the-crap-kicked-out-of-you-by-a-couple-of-midget-luchadors- who-look-and-act-like-Ewoks-on-crack juvenile. Too funny. Plus, El Esqueleto does one hell of a Wilhelm Scream.

Sad to say, but this one has to go in the library, right alongside Napoleon Dynamite and School of Rock. But from a family whose acid test for married compatibility is enduring a family screening of Better Off Dead, with most of the family chiming in to classic lines such as "He snorts nasal spray? Know where I can score some?" "I'm gonna activate your dental plan!" and "I want my two dollars!", what did you expect?

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009