Friday, February 03, 2006

The Bed List/The Dinner List

In honor of this week's Super Bowl (go Steelers!), two gridiron greats:

BED LIST: TOM BRADY



Too bad Tom's always in a helmet--he looks good! Plus, he's got a great sense of humor: here's the clip of Tom in his underwear from SNL. See what I mean? Since he won't be playing this Sunday, I'm sure I could think of some ways to cheer him up. Hell, being in the same room naked with him would cheer me up.

DINNER LIST: JOHN MADDEN



Madden's pretty much a lunatic, but he's an interesting lunatic. We could discuss things like the Madden curse and why he's so terrified to fly. He could tell me all about the Madden Cruiser, his custom bus--he drives everywhere, so that's a LOT of miles. We could dissect Florida's chances under Coach Meyer and talk NFL until they threw us out of the restaurant (Doesn't matter that Outback sponsors the Cruiser--I'd take him to Charley's for steaks. Madden strikes me as a purist.) Plus, it would be fun to watch him diagram how dinner arrives: "The T-bone and loaded baked potato are in the shotgun, but watch as the beer makes the sweep left to pick 'em off at the breadbasket."

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009