Friday, March 30, 2007

The Bed List/The Dinner List

BED LIST: RICHARD GERE



*sigh* He just gets better looking as he gets older. And I think I prefer him older. Given a choice between the Richard Gere of An Officer and a Gentleman (who's a bit of a jerk, truth to tell) and the Richard Gere who twinkles and tap dances his way through Chicago as smooth-talking lawyer Billy Flynn, I throw myself on the mercy of the court.

DINNER LIST: JOHN EDWARDS



Lots of talk buzzing about Sen. John Edwards this week, largely because of his wife (the trés cool Elizabeth Edwards). I'd love to sit down and chat with him--her, too, because aside from all the political stuff and the background stuff (he's a Carolina boy like my Daddy), the two of them seem to have figured out one of the great questions of life, which is how to build and maintain a strong marriage. Seems more people in the country could use a sit-down on that subject. Considering that they've been married as long as they have through as much as they have, they'd be a great pair to learn from.

0 comments:

 

the dish Design by Insight © 2009